Monday, August 9, 2010

Umm.... not good with titles....

Today is August Ninth (Nineth? I'm pretty sure its ninth, oh well) August 9th. Today I went to a BEAUTIFUL swimming river place. There were some people there and it was relatively clean around their campsite. We swam around a bit, then we left and picked up our garbage. We saw the campsite again...
Oh my god.
It was like a tornado of partying rednecks came through and dropped all their crap. So then we had to keep our dog from devouring bits of beenie weenies in the cans. Rednecks eating beenie weenies and chewin tobacco and smoking. We cleaned up everything and went back to our car but now my hair smells like fish pee and pollution. WE NEED TO STOP POLLUTING! On my hike back to my car, I saw a car mat, just sitting on the trail. It has been there FOREVER. It will stay there FOREVER. Here's a good lesson; don't put your car mats in beautiful forest places. Also, I've been tired of hearing people call animals stupid. THEY ARE NOT STUPID! Just because they don't know our language and don't drive cars and don't have TVs doesn't mean they're stupid. Animals are natural and beautiful, I dare you to go to Devil's Courthouse in Pisgah National forest and Just hike up there. Give me twenty dollars if you cry. And all this which animal is the smartest crap, they are all smart. I can say it, I hate bugs but they are smart, knowing how to get food and such. Cats, they are not stupid, they just want to do everything on their own time.
Thank you for lisening to me.
CMA

1 comment:

  1. Catherine, how about this evening you come over or I come over there and I'll show you how to do pictures? I'm really proud of you for starting this blog.

    ReplyDelete